Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome......

Well, I've finally cracked...Years of refusing to join the blogspace tossed aside in favour (yes I am Canadian) of having a place where I can whine, rant and otherwise express myself (including, hopefully, patting myself vigourously on the back) during the course of the next while as I start my weight loss and training program.

Yup, that's right, another fat man losing weight blog. Since this is the first entry I'm not too concerned about how mine will be different from all the others, especially since I really don't see how it will...

However, it is mine, and if nothing else I get a place to vent, even if no one else reads it. And who knows, maybe someone will, maybe they'll even find something of value here. I guess time will tell. Anyway, on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment