Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a quick weigh in update

Hey all, just a quick post about my latest weigh in.  I have lost another pound.  Not much in the greater scheme of things I know, but I'm focusing on the fact that its the right direction.  Definitely beats going the other way and gaining one!

I figure it really doesn't matter how much I lose in a week, but only that I do.  And I'm pretty happy that I'm not only giving that lip service but actually believe it.  I think that all in all, that's the important lesson for this week.  The quantity of weight I lose is much less important than the basic fact that I lost.  Today I am a little less than I was, and that brings me incrementally closer to becoming half the man I used to be.

My goal for the next week though is to clamp down and work a little harder at staying on the straight and narrow.  I'm going to break out the journal again and start to follow the "if you bite it, write it" rule.  I know when I do this I get better results, and given that this is a long weekend coming up, any help I can give myself is a good thing.

I'll try to update this on Monday or Tuesday, not with weigh in results or anything, but just to talk about how the long weekend went, and review what worked and what didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment