Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

I have a new friend


OK, I think I've established that going out for a drink or two has been a bit of a stumbling point in my quest to shrink myself. Well yesterday I met what may be my new bestest friend. Molson Canadian 67! A 67 calorie beer, can you hear the angelic chorus playing in the background??

Now don't get me wrong, its not good. I mean its seriously not good. But what it is, is acceptable. I can drink it, I can even feel as though I'm having a beer. Given my size, obviously sacrifices need to be made in order to reach my goals. I need to work out hard, cut down what I eat, change what I eat, and cut down on the beers.

Well, working out seems to be going ok, I actually enjoy it. Even got up this morning at 5:30 and swam laps. Eating, also going ok, really not a big deal. And now, beer...MC67 may be the salvation, its not good, but it might be good enough. And at this point good enough sounds pretty damn great!

1 comment:

  1. Or ... follow my lead. Drink Stella. And at the end of the night you've consumed zero calories. (It's all in the math, baby).

    ReplyDelete