Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow, two posts in two days...

Well, today is weigh in day and I just got back.  No change.  I weighed in at the same weight this week as last.  Kind of digging inside to see how I feel about that and surprisingly I feel the same way as I did yesterday.  Based on the run on Tuesday I already feel like this has been a successful week, and I don't think the scale is about to change that opinion.

I could probably come up with a bunch of excuses why this week didn't go well, but truthfully, excuses are what they are.  I lost weight during a cruise which featured unlimited food from 5:30AM until 3:00AM.  If you can do that, you can lose weight anytime (and no I wasn't seasick!).  Just going to need to put a little more effort in this week, maybe do some planning and pre-cooking of meals.

Anyway, short post just to do my weighin update.  Hopefully next week brings better scale news.

No comments:

Post a Comment