Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another weigh in done!

well, I said in yesterday's postings that I'd had a bit of a struggle (ahem...messed around) last week, so I shouldn't be too disappointed with this week's outcome.  On the plus side, I'm down...On the minus side, its 0.2lbs, which means I probably exhaled while on the scale.

Overall, things have going well, and there's bound to be some self inflicted bumps on the road so this is actually a good thing.  Especially since I went swimming and to the gym and have gotten right back on the eating properly program.  Let's just call it Olympic excitement and move on.  I've read that a dramatic change in active lifestyle and eating patterns can force the body to respond by going into starvation mode, so let's wait a week and see if I actually helped myself out :)

On the bike front, I'm still struggling to decide between two options.  I hate buying something when I really don't know anything about it, I've read reviews and checked the web, and I'm still stuck!  I think I'm just going to pick one, to hell with it!  As was pointed out to me yesterday, its almost time to start moving the training outdoors, and I'd really like to include biking in that regimen.

1 comment:

  1. Really? Bike research? Why?
    If you print out pictures of each bike I'll pick for you. Seriously.
    I'll just close my eyes and pick one.
    As for me and my upcoming bike choice - I would like it to be pink or purple. That is pretty much the whole decision making process from my end.

    ReplyDelete