Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

There are times when being a loser really is a good thing!

NOTE:  DIDN'T POST THIS WHEN I WROTE IT, POSTING FROM DRAFT...

I'm really trying hard to keep from injuring my shoulder by patting myself on the back too much, but its pretty difficult when I went to weigh in and came back with a 10lb weight loss for last week.  Let me say that again slowly so I can savour it...10 lbs...

OK, I'm not delusional, I realize that this number is likely not entirely valid, and that I'll probably see a swing back next week to compensate, but seriously, there aren't many of these opportunities out there so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

Contrary to the Biggest Loser I know that weight loss at this level is not healthy or sustainable, but right now I really don't care!  It feels great, loving the feeling of seeing the numbers drop and really getting some additional motivation from this.

Love the way I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something here, and really enjoying the journey so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment